I am currently branching out into Chinese dramas with the help of websites that have taken the time to carefully translate Chinese novels into English for a non-Chinese speaking audience. These sites have also done episode recaps for novels turned into dramas. Since my first passion is reading, I am especially liking the chance to read a novel and then see the TV adaptation of it. I haven’t watched that many Chinese dramas, and the historical ones don’t really attract me, but the contemporary ones that I have seen have been better than I expected. Listed below are the ratings for the few dramas that I have watched.
Once again ratings of 1-4 is for stuff that makes me wonder why I wasted x number of hours of my life. Anything rated a 5 means that I don’t regret watching the drama, but it didn’t leave me too impressed. And 6 and above mean that I was largely impressed by it in some way.
- Back in Time: Long Time No See – 6/10
- Heroin aka Addicted the Webseries – 6/10
- Go Go Go – 3/10
- Just One Smile is Alluring – 7.5/10
- Little Fairy – 2/10
- Love Me if You Dare – 6.5/10
- Marry Me or Not – 6/10
- My Sunshine/Silent Separation – 7.5/10
- Pretty Li Hui Zhen – 5/10
- Revive: The Rebirth of a Superstar – 5/10
- Shan Shan Comes to Eat/Boss and Me – 6/10
- Three Lives Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms – 10/10